Pages

Sunday 7 February 2016

Love matter in CNY eve

A month or so I bought this love diagnosis book from Popular Paradigm Mall. Well designed. Sharp comments. I am not sure if it is still around, I think I bought the last one in the outlet.

There is nothing much to do in the CNY period, I mean mom covers everything usually, I am just helping out with the tiny chores. Today I switched on the bluebooth speaker, let the PENTAS CAHAYA play repeatedly, read a few chapters but eventually I slept, in front of the main door.

One chapter it said about "If someone is not ready, he/she will probably not gonna be ready any time." I thought, Hebi said that, Subang guy mentioned something like that too, otherwise it is like no action. I realized I am those kinda person who would still think of the ex-, well, who would, what a stupid statement. 

Colleague wished me wonderful valentines in advanced. I felt like slapping her. But I just left a smiley face. Corporate style "Yeah, that's great that's wonderful wow...", what to do.

Apparently the Fire Monkey year, Dragon gonna be pretty good with career and wealth, romance is just so-so, nothing worth mentioning. Oh well, I guess I will use the salary adjustment for more clubs and alcohol, condoms and lubs. There already a booze date with the company's drunken master. Yiks... SKP, when that kinda stupid love gonna land on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment