Pages

Thursday 15 November 2012

The USJ guy


With the mere memory of a Google map directory, I drove to USJ for the very effing first time. I discovered a new route to the “Canon Bridge” from SEAPARK but I lost my way to Puchong before reaching USJ. Haha.

Anyhow, that’s not the main story. I was meeting someone. I was meeting the USJ guy.
Okay he is 1 or 2 cm taller than me. Innocent looking. Boy next door kinda look. Not fashionable. Not fancy. Shy. But he is sweet J because we can go Tesco and buy grocery together. (Is that a lame reason? I always think guys that can do decent things such as buying grocery is not some clubber guys who wanna fuck you and then act like strangers the next time you bump into him; of course so far I have met anyone like this. )

We had sex on the second date because I lured him into my room. Lock the door and I rode on him. Unfortunately it wasn’t some wild sex session but I can give him a “B” lah. Happy enough la.
Saturday night he came overnight at my place, with 2 condoms. I made him to use them off, both! (wait! Why he brought 2??? Hmmm…) Sunday morning we go makan late breakfast (considered brunch lah!) at SS2. He footed the bill; I paid him back but he insisted that I keep the money for next meet-up. He told me that he hoped this is not a one-off meet-up. Of course I was like “YEAH I GOT IT!!!” that kinda happy. Haha.

Tuesday night I was in Kedah. Being a state-the-obvious guy, I text him telling him that I wished to know him more. I even reminded him that I just broke off with a guy. 

“…just that at times I felt insecure, yeah would like to discover you as well…”

Why insecure? He said I looked like someone playful who always sleeps around wor; however he stressed that it was only a perception I gave him. True or false, he will know when time comes.

Ah… One guy off my life. There will another guy following up. Instead of going for muscular fashionable up-to-date guy, sometimes one decent innocent with a bit of horniness could be a better choice. At least I foresee a simple simple long term relationship with him, if he decided to try it out with me. Haha.

I am glad that USJ guy came into my life :-)

11 comments:

  1. how do u meet guys like that ? why are u so lucky compared to me? and are u a top or bottom ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he rode on him! so means he is bottom la ooi2009, you so cha la your interpretation! lol.. no offence! ahahahahaha...

      and im so happy for you le chatelier!! :)

      Delete
  2. Ooi2009@ I duno. He contacted me via Jack'D when I was hanging out with my bunch of straight friends dekat Subang. Me lucky? Hmm. I hope so. What happen to u anyway? Why u no luck? Me and Tuls= power bottoms! Hehe

    Tuls: Hug hug! But texting each other everyday means nothing right? It is just new-toilet that kinda feeling kan? Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Spare for? One night nia wor. Need to use two meh? Oh well it is pretty common sense to have spare items. Haha. Btw, I am wondering if I have met you in some sauna before dekat Taman Mega?

      Delete
    2. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! But seriously, I think you got the wrong Suneo :P

      Delete
    3. Probably. That place is a cheap-skate sauna, according to my friend.

      Delete
    4. Cheap or expensive, a sauna is still a sauna as long as it serves its purpose :P

      Delete
  4. maybe im no luck coz im not handsome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Words of wisdom: The world only got lazy men, there is no such thing as ugly men. So u wanna be the former or the latter leh? See face see face.

      Delete