Pages

Monday 23 May 2011

Just another gay story


I am attracted to male- aka the homo sapien subspecies that comes together with an extendable appendage in between their legs. In the 21 century, I am called a homosexual (homo: similar) or my best friend "addressed" me as the faggot (considered rather offensive... again, it's up to how u label the particular word~) or most of the time "gay lou" (in cantonese, gay= gay while lou= guy.)

Thanks to my parents or perhaps the carnivorous diet before getting into uni, I am a proud owner of a 179cm/72kg anatomy (though a recent medical check-up has shown me having low HDL and high level of testosterone & progesterone, huh???) Having known that a better anatomy will get myself an upper hand in finding a boyfriend, I hit the gym (currently the gym rakyat yang u bayak satu ringgit dan guna satu ari suntuk) 3-4 times a week given I have the right time management lah. (Sg. Petani ada lebih kurang 10 orang laki-laki Melayu panas!!! Tapi nampaknya semuanya lurus~)

I am currently attending a public university and I am studying something ranging from human body systems to the name of the flies (which comes with confusing spelling like rusifasia or whatever megacephala); and talking about the fucking course I have enrolled myself into- so as the rest of the 80 something course mate, as well as the 180 little lambs from UIA- I have zero idea what the heck I am gonna do after grad!!! And today someone told me some 1st class honor UKM biomedical science graduate went teaching in school!!! WTF!!! Well, getting into uni is no deal after all, it's just a different pathway of life niah~ By the way, I stupidly turn down two scholarships offered by LKW University (Bachelor Degree in graphic design) and MIA (Diploma in fashion & textile design) because many people told me that I will starve to death doing art in Malaysia. Haha, quite true though for the time being~

Yeah, I like fashion, art & design thingy. I will go crazy with creative graffiti spread at the Sg. Kelang @ Pasar Seni. According to a cool mix breed princess hailed from Cameron Highlands and a lawyer will-be Klang kid, I have a rather la-la style (please refer to the Chinese teenagers hanging out at Sg. Wang): blonde hair at the middle part of my head (limited from February to July 2011) and black long pointy finger nails (whenever I am able to keep them long, definitely not now because of industrial training in a government hospital till 17 June 2011.)

JUDAS and BORN THIS WAY are currently played every day before I jump onto my Yamaha 100 zooming to the hospital singing MUDA by HUJAN along the way. I get emotional watching Yasmin Ahmad's film, especially GUBRA. And I guess I still remember the dance steps of LUCIFER by SHINEE- a Korean group.

I am a fan Mariana Mahathir's MUSING and Prof. Azmi Sharom's BRAVE NEW WORLD in THE STAR; and most of the time I can't stop myself from laughing while reading Mary Schneider's BUT THEN AGAIN. I don' t read newspaper much because I am lazy but then I believed the murder of Altantuya has made a horrible music video dedicated to her beloved fat face husband- I think the music video has been deleted from Youtube, but I managed to download it. LOL~ And Mr Teoh Beng Hock had definitely not committed suicide!

During holy-days, I refused to work for I wanted to spend time with my mom selling Ham Chim Peng at a horrible kopitiam while helping her shooing away crazy customers by making funny faces before them. Meanwhile, my father slapped me 10 times by the face when I challenged him to do so after I snatched his cigarette away. 

Of all these stories, I am still the 22 going 23 SKP at the end of the day. I eat and I shit. I have no difference from any other presumed to be "normal" human beings puffing away and cutting queues, apart from the facts the I am sexually aroused by hot sexy guys and I don't think I can produce any baby after copulation (Mr. Karate likes to use this word =.=) with my hubby (which is non-existence at the moment.) I don't feel like being called as having perverted sickness by anyone. I do recycling to help out the dying earth; I don't kill mosquitoes for I believe they are just doing it to stay alive; If only more normal people can just see things the way we see, and feel the way we feel~

To me, LOVE is more than just having someone to live with and offspring production. I am looking for someone whom I feel meaningful to wake up seeing him by my side as well as secured closing my eyes beside him when night falls every day. 

p/s: I don't really wear underwear most of the time, so you cannot find CK or John Galliano or Private Structure in my wardrobe- but I do own one boxer from Luomo'. Hehe~

pp/s: Ohya, before I forget, I like to tease people with terrible jokes which some people find me extremely annoying.

11 comments:

  1. hahahaha...nice post abt yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not other better scientist in ur blog list? Lol~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply me@ Thanks : -) U have a blog or not? I cannot read yrs de?
    Bong@ Yeah, U talk about Williaw and I will hit yr blog k. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. u say one huh? i will write one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You write so well! I agree with you that I can't have a relationship with someone I don't love. Hmm..yep, probably why I'm single for a while now, haha. xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maddalena@ Hi thanks :-) Yr's fashion blog is fantastically unique!
    Fashion Cappuccino@ Oh really! Thanks! Haha, I was just simply writing about myself. Of course, my friends told me not to settle for second best... but then if the standard is set too high, one will probably end up alone~ Life is journey, learn from it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello,nice to know u SKP! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. great tat u love guys ! hahahah!

    "copulate"!!

    Love this word!

    Will u fight for LGBT in Malaysia then?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Jackson Yee@ 1. Yeah, I like guys, do u? Haha; 2. Yeah, that was some really "rough" word!!! Thanks to my dear Mr Karate who is so keen to expand his limited vocab' 3. Yeah, I may be walking down the street wearing only very expensive boxers, but I will support for I am considered on of the community in L.G.B. and T. Haha~ Will u support LGBT rights then?

    ReplyDelete