Pages

Tuesday 5 January 2016

Your ex dating your best friend

I don't recall having this in my life but I may be getting it soon. Hipster guy met bestie outside MP and some sort of chemistry happened. Hipster guy seems to have developed a liking towards bestie and he doesn't deny the dating potential. (I thought he denied in the beginning, oh well...) I told bestie that I will probably need to meet him personally, not with hipster guy if they were to date in the future. I would just say a simple hi if I were to bump into them dating. Oh this sucks, there is nothing wrong, but it just felt weird.

Then I looked into other popular guys, oh shit. I am 27. I am single. They say the more you wanted it the more it won't happen. I guess I just have to make it 2016 a year of learning how to enjoy singlehood. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment