Pages

Wednesday 30 December 2015

A simple dinner

As I was just re-visiting my behaviors and patterns. I noticed that I tend to fall for humble guys that usually first meet up go to makan at humble places like SSTWO zapfan or KTZ. Not like spending hundreds on a dinner, ordering alcohols and wines and stuff.

The fancy dinner happened to the subsequent dates with pastry guy and hipster guy. Muscle guy, yesterday went out already some mexican restaurant, ended up one person spending like RM50. Muscle guy initially wanna order some margarita, I was not very enthusiated with the idea.

My first meal with Hebi was Secret Recipe, RM10 for cakes and coffee, okay la. First meal with Subang guy was KTZ. I fall for Hipster guy because the first meal was at sstwo open roof food court.

So finally I noticed my love at first sight condition, humble meals at humble settings. ( I am a cinapek with cinapek habits...)

Dated muscle guy, tried to be cheeky. Mana tahu he is still going out with some hotel guy. I was so shocked that the hotel guy spend RM800 for a fancy dinner with him. I thought... oh well. I was thinking to sleep with hotel guy but the basic communication didn't work, or he deliberated made the conversation sounds stupid. Oh well...

2016 is coming. I have a date with someone's bf when the bf is going on a holiday with another guy, at new year eves. Something is not right here. I gave up. I just follow suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment