Pages

Friday 6 May 2016

Strangers.

Currently dating someone. He is a bottom. Then I am sort of convinced that I enjoy the process of pursuing things, not really the outcome. To me, the future seems vague, nonetheless we still go out and I still treat him like my date or bf.

Before that, I met this average looking guy. Honest nerd look. I am not sure how we stared but I ended up riding on him eventually. Good size and on the contrary to the nerd look, he said he likes to dominate. And hence he dominated me.

I asked average guy several times, he said he likes my face, not much on my body. I actually enjoyed people saying what they liked about me, well who doesn't right? I said my face is just average, and my body is perhaps the attractive part according to majority feedback (waseh!). But the odd thing is average guy said he enjoyed talking to me, he felt freedom. I thought, dead, am I potentially the third party? Yes, he is with someone rich and odd.

The few days we had sex. We had twice in a day. I seduced him for the second time. The second time we did it, he just hugged me for a pretty long time, I was kinda sleepy though, but I caught him staring at me, I asked him why but he kept quiet. Eventually he said this is comfortable, just let it be.

Days later we talked about our relationship again. I kept saying that he likes my body and blah blah blah. He said he just likes the face. Being another poet guy, he re-watched those film by some famous super-art film- 《重庆森林》.

If you know about this film, it seems the producer is trying to tell that the strangers that you know nothing about walking by us everyday, could be a friend or someone, or continues to be stranger, to us in the future. Something like this, he said if we didn't met at the saloon, he would probably end up with no fuck buddy.

Looking back at bottom guy, I guess, probably I am just gonna play along, I don't think I can satisfy his sexual need, nor can he. At times, I thought, taking example of average guy, who is currently with a top, I wonder if one day, I would just end up with a straight guy, that we can just tfk and blowjob, habis. Oh well. Aimless.

No comments:

Post a Comment