Pages

Thursday 14 January 2016

Relationship - dunno chapter or thoughts of yang ke-berapa

Yesterday I slept with a hot uncle. Looks pretty financially secured and well-to-do. But still one that keep most of his personal thing secret. Looks hugging and kissing, which we did several rounds. However the feel is off when he didn't notice sort of force me for blowjob in 6-9 posture. Didn't text after the whole thing, he said he liked me, I guess it was some sort of sweet talking, his way of talking and behaving gave way to his background in sales and corporate ladder. Like me, he kena by his boss before.

Next, I went to meet Cheras guy because I have been neglecting him for a week or so? Haha. Eventually we went out with a bunch of gay men with a straight married couple. It felt odd, but I try to accommodate. One with no hair. One slight sissy, fat. Another talkative lame sloth's boy friend, going bold soon with a gentle uncle look. One just sat quiet glued to his iPhone 6 Plus. Cheras guy said they are all professionals, half of them came from banking industry. 

The highlight for me was meeting talkative lame sloth's bf. I observed them. The bf was quiet, talk when necessary, steady, and you won't know he is gay, probably you would see him as some lame quiet workalcoholic, no body. Lame sloth has protein body, talks and bullshit A LOT. The time everyone left for the car park. Lame sloth kept talking to the bf while smiling, the former looked excited (actually, all the time) while the bf just steadily walk beside. They have been together for 15 years. I thought, wow. Of course got drama in the middle la but see now they are still together.

I think similar to most animals, one just fuck and go, it is purely reproductive relationship. For human, through civilization, birth of the marriage concept. However, the animal side of human often failed the marriage concept. Men hunts and try out new things.

Perhaps it is true to in order to establish a long running relationship, one have to do something out of the normal, start being abnormal, start sacrificing some part of oneself to make way for the relationship.

Cheras guy's bf has earplugs because Cheras guy snores like crazy.

(Oh I cant think already because I wanna write this down when I still have the mood.)

Perhaps it is time to do something abnormal?

I truly believe the relationship between two males has no difference from the relationship between a male and a female. The relationship trade is the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment