Pages

Sunday 9 November 2014

Time and people

I watched Interstellar with Forever-young guy. I must say the movie was pretty amazing, I don't think my mind ever wondered to anything else apart from following the plot development, the twist and turn, the different facets of humans. (Though one of friend said he nearly dozed off because he understood nothing from it; and this statement came from someone who scored good greds for most subjects.)

Some parts of the movie BOOM-ed me pretty much. (I told people that the movie is equivalent to ten speech from the Tzu Chi master.) That time is relative (and whatever shit) and people just grow older blah blah blah. Dr Brand also said that there are things that we may never understand or comprehend and we just need to follow our heart- LOVE.

I thought of mom. I thought of dad now. I thought of Hebi. I thought of the guys I hung out with. They came into my life, for a period of time, then we will part at the end, due to death or circumstances. At times I hate and had grudges over people, but think again, when we are doing so, we have less time to love these people.

I think I wanna text my ex. I wanna hug my mom. And I wanna touch my customers' heart with compassion and then close deal. Muahhaahhaa!

2 comments:

  1. this post reminded me of a quote,

    "all the love you give away, comes back to fill your heart each day" =)

    something similar to Buddhism's teaching, we are all spiritual beings in training, and if we follow the path of Boddhisattvas, if our heart is filled with compassion, the world would be a better place....

    take care and bless it be

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely need to watch this movie now.

    ReplyDelete