Pages

Saturday 15 November 2014

*nonsense*

I revisited previous relationships when my mind went idling while standing by mom's stall.

Thinking back, I don't recall why I cried and went all sarcastic when Subang guy said he can no longer keep seeing me that often. If I were to THAT into him, why am I not texting him at all nowadays? If I were to THAT into Hebi, why am I not texting him at all nowadays?

What is true love? Not that I do not believe in this, I felt that these emotions are really strange and tricky. What I thought to be love that time has been reduced to nothing today. Lack of effort and momentum killed the love?

Back to present, if I were to give up half way with hippo, will it be reduced to nothing at the end? What kind of relationship is this? Or true love is like auto-piloting. Effort is triggered passively when true love exist between two individuals?

The more I think the more fucked up these love thing seems to be. I am still not very sure with my feeling towards hippo. I told him that I was used to being single for so long (2 years) and getting into one now requires some time for me to be back on track. It sounded bullshit, I felt.


No comments:

Post a Comment