Pages

Monday 3 November 2014

"Happy dating"

Was having dinner with forever-young (FY) and the virgin runner (VR). FY had a not-so-obvious crush on me a year and he would occasionally ask me out for dinner. Kind guy, quiet, mid 30, but still look young from afar because he is tiny. 

Since VR has a pretty hot body, thanks to his daily 1hr plus jogging, I asked if he is dating anyone. With his slightly sissy gestures, he gave me no surprise, the answer was N-O. 

VR: So are you dating anyone?
KP: Yeah, but a trial period lah. If it happens it happens la, otherwise will just back to single life.

May be I am making things up, but I noticed FY became alert. He didn't ask much and the topic ended quickly when I deliberately pull in some gossip.

When we parted, FY said "Happy dating".

I guessed when people are not bothered with it, people won't mention it again, VR didn't. Oh well, another part of me wished that I am forever single- I can be everyone's bf, and everyone can be my bf.

No comments:

Post a Comment