Pages

Sunday 2 November 2014

Quarter update

Just feel like writing up after seeing MyBurgerLab include "unicorn poops" into their recipe, as stated on their new truck. Fuck, they are really earning. Vege fried rice for breakie.

Got introduced to a so-called "very cultured" guy by my colleague bestie. We have oral for the first day we met. Rick kid. Read a lot. Spent a lot. Spoiled in financial. But still, something in him, which I duno exactly what knowing him for like 2 weeks. Lovey Dovey type, not sure the personality will change once he got his own pastry business, which I dunno when, as well.

He said there is something like what positive vibes in me when he sees the whole picture blah blah blah so I went: Wow, you see that when the rest of the world said that I am weird. Knowing since then have been pretty sweet, we would talk nonsense- which I would lose, we would talk deep stuff like monogamous relationship- he was obviously disturbed when my openness to having open relationship but he seems keen to remain monogamous, oh sweet.

We called each beebs or bee. We agreed to only do things officially after 6 months, which as a person not good with dates, I didnt really keep track of the first time we met, okay, fine, night before Depavalli 2014.

This guy won't mind sitting together doing our own thing- not texting others though. There is once he said he was in Expresso lab (yeah, coffee guy, and he smokes in his not-so-cool 3/4 pants.) reading his murder-book while I switched on my lappy to work- kononnya, at the end was caught reading Bleach manga.

A bottom. Not drop dead hot. Guy next door. Clean. Hopefully it works. Yeah I know, I need to train myself to be top.

No comments:

Post a Comment