Pages

Thursday 16 October 2014

Abnormal- too special

This thing hunts me now and then. Subang guy told me the reason he didn't go after me is because I lack inner beauty. Of course the first few seconds I went "Wadafaq are you blind?"

I don't think I am bragging, I feel that it is essential not to underestimate one's value. 

I kept my personal space clean;
I spend time with people whom I felt required help;
I feel biting back for revenge is stupid, I just ignore;
I don't usually become calculative unless the amount is too much for me to bear like RM500 dinner for 3 person;
I try to educate myself with knowledge;
I try to make a statement when things go wrong;
I don't believe in taking advantages of others;
I went back occasionally to see my mom;
I replied message whenever I can.

All these, seems to lost to one thing- well being, it seems.

A bestie felt I don't handle certain things with tactics. Anyhow, I am ranting over here as I felt very frustrated. The one that I like was always half-way or grew bored of me, forgoing me to someone physically inferior to me; when I thought people are superficial, that's why I went to gym.

I can give a hundred reasons of shit, but the fact is the fact, I am not tacky enough; I behave inappropriately. Yes I have friends, may be not as much and helpful. Or perhaps, I am blind as well.

2 comments:

  1. if people don't appreciate you for who you are, or if they don't understand your inner self, then they don't belong in your life...if these people think physical attributes are important, wait till they become old, these are the ones whom think that youth is permanent, and they fear of becoming old, when in reality, aging is a beautiful process in life....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. But I am, still, superficial. Haha!

    ReplyDelete