Pages

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Make up the ugly

I was working in the gym when I saw this familiar face... where I seen this guy...

Finally I realized he is hebi's ex (biarlah, no feeling already just tag the name like that la). Short, skinny, rough face skin. I thought, how could hebi fall for him? Like what the fuck man? I am like taller, physically stronger and have better skin complex. For the instant, I spoke to myself like what the fuck I am better and so and so.

SNAP! What was I thinking? Mocking about someone I barely know?

This is the not the first time I noticed I have a tendency to behave as such. Well at least things seem positive, I stopped myself from going further along the horrible road. I made a U-turn.

But still, unless one day nothing as such bothers me, my quest to find zen continues. (Macam the avatar cartoon, Ang- the wind bender pulak)

No comments:

Post a Comment