Pages

Tuesday 23 September 2014

My emotion ECG

Work was rather smooth today with plenty of thinking and discussion with colleagues over watsapp when I was outside visiting clients. Feeling happy.

Housemates were rather quiet, I greeted but there was no reply. Probably in bad mood, both.

I misunderstood my gor's question on the classification of hypercholestrolaemia, he reverted rather sarcastic, I went @#$%^ with him. At the end I managed to calm myself down and acted cute, he didn't reply. I got back to my laptop screen.

Subang guy texted me asking if the new spec looks better on him or the old one. When I come to fashion, I won't give mercy. In addition to having some kinda jealousy on him and his new found bisexual friend, again, I chilled and sounded decent. 

Dear Subang guy, you mentioned that you would choose me after the mad audit guy. Now you're spending time more with this bisexual guy, to the extend of supporting his performance in KD. I confessed and I admitted that I am jealous despite I should not be; not that I like him a lot.

Come to think of it, yesterday I was all over William (the straight friend) until the extend of setting my so-called life-long birthday wish that we will dress in black tuxedo suits and have wedding-like photographs taken. I guessed I have gone crazy.

Enough renting. Signing off.


No comments:

Post a Comment