Pages

Monday 1 September 2014

MP + overnight + father

I went over to MP in a rather grocery mood- I wanted to renew the moneypenny card. In fact, I have just done buying carrot from TESCO Paradigm Mall, for carotene, not for self pleasure.

Upon reaching the T junction at 10:30pm, there was barely 10 cars in the RM10 new per entry parking space. I parked outside's outside, so I saved up RM10. After getting the pass, smiling to the lengzai tomboy lady, I went out again, grabbed my book and went sipping watermelon juice in the mamak beside (it was RM6, oh my.)

Met a cute bottom there, who was going to meet this uncle, which I have met before and have no memory about this. I was surprised that I still remembered his profession and the area he stays. After talking shit and another pile of shit on the roof top about how we ended up being cursed as gay kids, finally the renewal/ sign up counter was opened and was told that I can only recovered the card at 1:30AM. Fine, let's chill... at the mamak.

Got my book back, managed to flip a few pages on Farish A. Noor's finding on the poor manipulation of a double-edged knife called keris by a particular ethno-religious group of people, you know who la. (bear in mind I am not against any ethnic groups, but I am in favor of political parties in Malaysia, the drama and the scandals... but without them, we would have not seen some many ugly things in them, and in us, if you ever noticed from all the finger-pointings.)

The clock hit 1:25AM and we went back to grab my card and terus cabut, I was yawning already. The first time ever, I walked into a club with a 280+ pages of book in my hand. I thought some people stared at me with a strange face, nevermind la.

Card not ready yet, why? They just started to renew their database, using excel sheet and a namelist on paper, I wondered how they tracked their record. (I thought there is something more sophisticated by the easily tempered excel sheet.) So I went back to the same corner, sat there and enjoyed the breeze from the fan.

No prime gay group. Nobody except a cool looking bartender playing with the shaker-like aluminium mixer. Kept throwing and grabbing and it repeated. I thoughts: Let's go talk to him.

His name is Nick/ Nic. Nice guy, straight, cool, smart-looking, skillful, confident. I asked him to suggest something, I have been very bad when it comes to food/ beverages. I gave up on the menu.

Nick put a tequilla shot cup in front of me. Another big wine glass in front of him. He poured some unknown alcohol into the latter, grabbed a lighted and begun burning the tip of the wine glass to heat up the alcohol. I just sat there, anticipating surprises any moment from now on.

Blue flame burning in the cup. He gave me a straw and instructed me to consume everything in the tiny tequilla shot cup when he poured the flaming Lamborgini into it. I exhaled and begun to take all in one breathe when he poured. Oh the blue flame was all over around the tiny cup. So cute!

I only managed to take half because the straw got burned and UHHHH it was like a tequilla shot (pardon my poor vocab in alcohol drinks because I have only tried a few, thanks to Tulsie for accompanying me for the trial last time.) It was pretty fun and bottom boy just looked at me. I wasn't bothered, muahhaaa! A hot guy sort of giggled when he saw me UHHHH-ing. It was like eating wasabi. I thought my goutee got burned too.

Sent bottom back and the rest was history la.

Waking up around brunch time, he examined my palm. He said I have rather rough palms, thanks to all the workouts without gloves. (but I think it does not make much difference anyway, wearing an pair of adidas/ kettles gloves does not seem to make your hands smoother compared to moisturizer?)

The hard skins at the base of each finger reminds me of my dad. He was those kinda labor that fixed roof and door... ohya, contractor you call them? So it is only natural he had those hard skin. Where could my father be? How is he feeling? Does he know that slept with a guy? Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment