Pages

Saturday 26 July 2014

Self-act-ualization.

Initially I planned to see Subang guy since it has been one month I have not seen him. So he told me that he has been dating someone as he was bored (wait! That was contrary to what he said previously, if not the crazy audit guy, it would be me.) Feelin sucky I didn’t join the dinner/ yamcha session using the lame reason of piled up unwashed clothes that required my immediately action, which was totally ad-hoc. I guess he realized and we just finished off the conversation cincai-ly.

Lesson: I’m just gonna focus on work and self-development. Not gonna go kacau others relationship.

Before this met someone I categorized as prime-gay. Very knowledgeable and intellectual, didn’t manage to pull off a good impression as I was acting rather strange to him. The conversation was hard to continue as I felt intimidated with the content of our topics. He obviously has more insights into everything we talked about ranging from politics, works and economics; as well as relationship. So I guessed there is a catch to be categorized as the prime-gay group, either you gonna be super smart, otherwise you gonna be super lengzai. He didn’t reply to my watsapp afterwards; I guessed I would have done the same, let’s just not waste our time.

Lesson: Read more; strengthen confidence; build up zen power with Yasmin Ahmad and J. Krishnamurti. No more slutty 3rd party relationship. And no, we didn’t sleep with each other.

1 comment:

  1. i liked this guy and we lost contact for 4 months or so .. i initiated to converse with him since it's been long time. Things had been different and I didn't know if I really liked him or not. First hang out was nice. I thought I would have the chance to be with him even though he is attached.
    The 2nd time I hung out with him, I was unsure if I should spend my time thinking if he was worth chasing after. After that, I never spoke to him neither over text messages. Because I got to know him a little bit and I don't think I should waste anymore time on someone who is attached and not compatible with me.
    Yes. I slept with him on the first time it was splendid.
    Well, things like this happened. Feeling fades. We move on.

    ReplyDelete