Pages

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Disturbed

I wasn't feeling very easy when sexy friend told me that this other smart friend of mine, which I see him as my yamcha-chat buddy, was in some 3P fun thingy a few months back. The story told and the image that has been projected by smart friend was loyal to his scandal bf (scandal bf has a slutty bf) somehow has some discrepancy. Having to consider my possible wrong perception over my smart friend and the authenticity of the news from sexy friend, I told myself to sit back and watch.

However I won't be surprised as well, smart friend went over the Singapore and entered a sauna. I will spare the details but it was what happened, at least he told me.

Well, what disturbed me was despite people claiming such and such, which I did the same as well, we do not really hold onto that promise. And worse of all, we may go tell others that certain things are wrong while we were doing it at the same time. Now at least tell-you-not-to-smoke punya smokers are better, day-light hypocrisy? Haha!

Now and then it challenges me, living as a gay man, how am I gonna go on with my life. Yes I wanted loyal and exclusive attention and love, but I wonder if these things ever existed? Or are they simply marketing messages and dreams. I can't even persuade myself to stay loyal to someone, may be I have yet to find THE ONE, or it could mean, having affair and the lot are just something normal, however, a taboo.

To practice ultra monogamous relationship or play *smart*, KIV for me. The experiment would only commence once I have put words on these blog that I have found THE RIGHT ONE. Till then, you guys can sit back and enjoy the show.

Emo, still, but look at the bigger pictures, there are ways to divert attention from doing evil things. Why not take the effort?

4 comments:

  1. Men being THE men. We can't change who we are . we tend to find someone whose looks better than the previous one. I'm the one of them and I sometime find myself very cheap. But hey, I am still perfectly single and I can do that without being judged or whatsoever.

    I can't, too, promise i will ever stay loyal unless until i find the one and only true one. And this implies to other guys out there as well.

    We can't make such promises we can never keep.

    PS: I am a slut too!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's plenty of journey ahead for us to discover. We shall wait and see how things go. Cheers!

      Delete
  2. Some people can have a face like a Buddha, but a heart of a Scorpio .... They are a very determined and focus species and will strike you when you are at your weakest!

    Hypocrisy is at its' best over here.No doubt. :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as I am not involved. I will bring someone along to watch with my sponsored popcorn. Haha!

      Delete