Pages

Sunday 13 July 2014

Current stage

Slept for about 8 hours and woke up at the wee hour. Did some stretching on the bed while roommate was still asleep above me.

It is Sunday, only one day to do some pending stuffs. I did ad-hoc stuffs yesterday- was a part time engineer with my gay colleague, going around HKL and Hospital Selayang to fix some analyser. Now only I know most analyser need constant checking and fixing.

My very own fairly current show:

WORK: My YTD sales is like 50% behind target. FML. But ex-HOD head asked me to keep working on it and don't give up. I am staying positive, naïvely.
ROMANCE: On and off with different people. Now with gay colleague. But I told him and I am bad guy. Bad romance.
FAMILY: Home-coming is one-month interval. Felt sorry for being a less-filial son but I am just tired. I won't usually rest going back home, mentally and task-basedly. Bought ticket for raya-break.
BODY: Can die. Tummy is getting bigger. Needs an immediate body resuscitation plan.
HEALTH: No alarm. Some acne and blocked pores. Feeling tired and demotivated for work out. I need some immediate wellness resuscitation plan.

Hmm. Just a quick rant. I am planning to get a full power desktop soon. Once I have collected RM6k for family Taiwan trip. Garrrrhhh!

Powerful love,
LC a.k.a. SKP

No comments:

Post a Comment