Pages

Sunday 15 June 2014

Back up plan

Hang out with Subang guy recently; because something happened between him and his audit bf. And so I hinted that I wanna tackle him one fine morning, he just went HAHA. I got the meaning already la.

Woke up today, got a text message from him telling me that he still missed the audit bf very much, but he need to let go for this drama thing has been on-going-off throughout the year. Audit bf text him telling him wanna make out because sperm-shoot-up-brain. Aiya lame story la.

Anyway, rearing to the negative path, I felt myself has been always the back-up plan for guys.

That time with Hebi, I was never acknowledged as the bf. Then with Subang guy, I was given up for a bad-tempered and highly sensitive audit guy. Lastly with horny guy, I was a sex buddy hybrid part time bf.

Rarwww. I only have myself to blame for ending up in this kinda shity relationship. Fuck my life la.

2 comments:

  1. it was kinda complicated relationship u had there.
    well. at least u have been through enough to know what it's feel like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They seem complicated. but it is pretty simple, choices. Period.

      Delete