Pages

Friday 16 September 2011

Morning-berak @ Ipoh


Staying at a friend's empty new-bought house, I could not sleep... kinda rare since I thought I could have slept anywhere; perhaps it was due to the soft bed I guess- I am used to sleeping on hard bed since they say the relatively hard surface is good for the spine. (and kinda got scared because it is quite empty... sleeping alone lagi~)

Yesterday we went eating around Ipoh and finally we chatted quite a lot a.k.a. "Chui Sui". I particularly remembered him talking about 2 bimbos chasing after him- kept buzzing him lah, kept sending messages on the phone, make calls lah and everything.

As a gay man who rejected the on-going affection from a girl (the other girl was not as worse as this one), he was pretty disgusted by it.

"I understand that we should not give up easily! Fine... but it was really disgusting! And I have got fed up telling her to back off!"

I did not know whether he noticed my sudden change of emotion- I became quiet and kept  staring at other places... I was thinking about how I have been to Mr. Straight...

Does he find me sei-chin-lan-da? Does he hate me doing this?

My friend was right I guess, when people say NO! It means NO! Keep going on will eventually disgust any person and worse come to worse, un-friend us... Because to that person, we are just pure nuisance.

I have always thought that we should not give up easily and other heart-touching stories to tell, but in reality, perhaps it is not that ideal. Haha~

There is always a balance, which I have always stressed on; but somehow he has made me felt like I failed to execute the balance. But then again, where is the balance? How to measure it? Is there a measurement for it anyway?

My buddy was telling me that he was tired; and this friend said that he was tired of drama and nonsense things; suddenly, I felt tired as well...

Oh well, school is finally gonna resume after today. Instead of making the post-drama sad face, I am just gonna go HAHA with it :-) Plenty to learn from this Ipoh guy, a very special friend indeed!

Gonna go morning-berak liao~

3 comments:

  1. u went to ipoh...
    i'm from ipoh too..
    ^^
    enjoy ur weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I went to Ipoh, but not much sight-seeing lah. Just ate ate ate niah. Oh perhaps we can hang out some other times when I am back to the retirement town. LOL~

    ReplyDelete