Pages

Thursday 21 July 2011

Bonjour Death!

"Oh I tell u, the doctor gave her a jab! After that something went out of control and her eye popped out. Eventually she went crazy and pull off the bandages covering her eyeballs and blood shot all over the ward!!!"

Today I overheard the juicy gossip boiling outside the house. It was about the death of a poor aunty. Supposedly I should be feeling all shalom about the story but I found it extremely hard to resist her funny illustration that does not really make sense at all. This hilarious neighbour never failed to come up with over exaggerated stories which can not be more dramatic! 


No matter how dramatic one's life can be, it will still end with death- the time when the body can no longer support the life/soul living in it.

The matter took me on fast forward to my imaginary not-so-far future; it is another 50 or 60 years ahead lah- got some fortune-teller told me I will live up to around 72 or 75 wor~ Well, u never know right?! Haha, I may be dead while writing this post. Scary~ E-yew~
Will I die alone in a lonely house? (please NO!!!)
Will there be someone beside me? (Any friends? any adopted daughter and son?)
Will I die like Lai-Meng in NOT ENOUGH MONEY 2? (scarificing my life for others?!)
WAIT a minute!!! I have not had my own runway show yet; I have not trained enough for the perfect body shape lagi- hehe, may wanna take part in the next THE HOTTEST HUNKS IN MALAYSIA contest; I have not make any major change to the society yet; I have done any graffitti at Sg. Kelang yet; I have not found the right guy yet; I have not had my own gay gang lagi; I have not done enough for my parents yet (Urh, by right the parents should be the first hor?);

I HAVE NOT BE THE BEST OF SKP YET!!!

Oh whatever~ Save it lah SKP! You have not done any effing big thing yet, you wanna think about death?! Sohai betul!

Every day, a lot of people are gone but there are a lot lives came into this world as well! The world waits for no one and thus please don't be bother with something that will eventually come no matter how (even though you are buying the most expensive insurance in the world!- this one is just crap! Haha)
Never dwell in the past; do not lost yourself in the imaginary future; LIVE IN THE PRESENT!!!
And I heard: At least before her last breathe, all her relatives and family members were present. :-)
R.I.P. whoever you are~

4 comments:

  1. hihi...
    u work in medical field??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh... Medical field... I guess so. I am studying biomedical science~ how about u?

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude! u wont die alone la..unless i die first!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah~ U wanna die beside me ah? Haha

    ReplyDelete