Pages

Sunday 16 August 2015

THINKING

Was waiting for my friends at Sunway. Done work out earlier so just sit down at some random place to read a book. This book is about something pitching la. Then it comes to this paragraph about pitching is not only on business, it is also on life as well, and relationship. Creating snapshot moments of life with your partner, termed as small pitching keeps the romance going.

Then I thought about subang guy. After him, I didn't have anyone that I am inclined to a relationship, naturally. I wondered if back then what were we? I don't know why we, or only me, thought that - that was romance between us. Now it is just something left, broken half, half-way hanging, half-cooked. 

I told myself to stop looking. Just let things flow by its own. I deleted the watsapp messages. He text him. I said I am fine. He told me about his plan for Friday night and I just went OIC. I didn't make it obvious. But I left the conversation to stop on its own. Then I deleted it. I do not want to see it. 

Reading the book makes me wonder, what would happen if I put more effort on it? Does he wanna do it? It felt like a lost leaving the foundation we built- or was it all my imagination? When would someone come into my life and we would just start a relationship from there after? Time to sleep.

I will move on. (In case Tulsie is reading, I am just ranting, emotion is not like switching off light, as easily as it said. I am trying damned it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment