Pages

Sunday 14 June 2015

Subang guy and I: A new start?

Have been in a slightly romantic connection with Subang guy he asked me out for dinner. I am hopeless for romance, if it was romance at all. Few days ago, I started texting him morning and night those kinda stuffs. Today I asked him out for dinner. He said several things that made me blushed. something me hot something la. 

Then we went to Inside scoop for dessert. He told me it is called Inside Scoop because the ice cream is inside a scoop. I thought how stupid it that, but I could not stop laughing and I choked. He stopped.

Paid fucking RM25 for two scoop of ice-cream. To me so so saja.

KP: The ice-cream is so sweet.
SG: May be because you're already very sweet.
KP: ... You need to take medicine.
SG: Then may be I am sweet.
KP: That sounded more like it.

I wanted to kiss him when we got into the car. It was a rather quiet dark corner in Taipan Subang. I placed my head close to him for a while as he toyed with the bread he bought. Aiya give up la perhaps he is not into it. I gave up. I started the car and drove him back.

I stopped in front the house. I said bye-bye. He berpura-pura sikit and come hugging me. I hugged back but his head came up and kissed me. I also berpura-pura kiss abit and then he said I got garlic smell. (I had one whole chopped garlic for dinner because I believed garlic can kill germs, bacteriacidal kononnya.) I immediately retracted, I guess it was too strong even though I had chew a gum before going for ice-cream. Then he came charging back and I said no but he wanted it then I gave up and french-kissed him terus.

Bit bye bye and I drove home. I told him that I will try to understand closeted guy because earlier we had a conversation and I said I cannot understand closeted guy and he sorted of disapproved that in some kinda way, I felt it.

Back at home, he text me saying that he is not thinking of any relationship right now. He mentioned the previous screw up relationship with the other guy. That he is happy with what we are now. I get the idea lor. Nevermind la. I can still screw around like that? Complicated la. I am not sad. I accepted it. It would be great to paktor, but if the other party is not ready, for what ler? I also dunno if I am ready. Ahhh screw it. Cholesterol damned low. No libido at all. Sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment