Pages

Sunday 24 May 2015

Play mate

Subang guy have been looking for me. (meet up twice last week) So this got me thinking what has happened. I always felt like a back-up plan anyway.

Went to makan at coconut house. Pay about like RM50. Last customers. Waiters are very accommodating. Wacheh buat advertisement here pulak. 

Lured Subang guy into the house for minum minum. Guinness my fav thesedays. Become tipsy just with one 325ml, what the fuck right. Kissed him. Kissed him again. He kissed back when I am hinting. Gave him blowjob in the car. Cummed. Happy. Went back home. Text goodbye and all those. Brief.

I told him that I missed the whole event. I also asked him not to response. He replied with smiley face. I didn't bother la. Nothing happen after, he could be busy. I asked if he is coughing since we kissed. He said he has stronger immune system, good for him.

I remembered that he said there was one time I bought banana and sugar cane drinks for him when he was sicked. He said that was very nice. I should not be expecting anything when I am sicked, in fact only mom cares. But I didn't tell her because it is not gonna make things better. I told FB and one guy tried to be concerned, but I wasn't turn on.

Driving home alone yesterday, thinking why the hell I am single and I felt like a back-up plan. Bullshit la. Just let it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment