Pages

Monday 16 March 2015

With him on 19th March 2015

Thrown tantrum at William (first crush since Form 1) for never having any nice picture taken together. He is currently in SG for a short vacation, hung out with our ex-classmates la.

SKP: When are you leaving for Germany?
W: Thursday. (at KLIA)
SKP: Would it be weird if I come? If not, can I come?
W: It will be brief.

TBT, I don't recall we have any moment together. (Actually I felt I am getting near insane over him, thinking of weird things and fairy tales, I didn't ever thinking of sex with him though, he is those kinda guy that I think sitting side by side watching TV with snacks for the evening is more orgasmic than sex.) I think I am stupid. But from avoiding me to automatically texting me on FB is a milestone la; and I always teased him by saying: you know that you will get immediate response if you were to text me.

Yeah so, I am taking full day leave on Thursday to meet him at KLIA for that very brief moment. I duno la. Anything about him never come to second thoughts, even though I already told myself, this is a failed investment of time and energy. Gay guy chasing over a straight guy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment