Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Life

I don't really think of William that much nowadays after sending off to Germany, may be it is the PDRM summon. Oh well, we rakyat are feeding the government anyway; but RM100 for 2 hours parking seems a bit overwhelming.

I just had sex smart guy. Cancelled a sex date for him. Unprotected sex, yeah very much for my degree in biomedical science. We both agreed that sex can take over our logical mind. I wondered if logical mind even exist for both of us, or sex ALWAYS take over logical mind. Before sex, I was using my "logical mind" to dissect his relationship issue with this near-perfect guy who apparently got some mental issue. So much for logical minds and whatever human evolution survival of the fittest blah blah. We fuck assholes damnit!

After chitchatting over the shower, we bit goodbye and I drove back home. I went auto-pilot like always. I may get HIV, suffered AIDS (which I would hate so much thinking about it), take loads of pills that made my mind fuzzy. I saw an ambulance rushed by from the opposite direction. Some are working to save someone else's life; some are battling to save their own life; some are trying to destroy others life.

At the same time...
- someone may be fighting from cancer in PPUM;
- someone may be having unprotected sex in a cozy room, taking drugs;
- someone may be mourning over someone's departure;
- someone may be working overtime to reach one's mission/aim;
- someone may be just wasting time watching youtube and news and do exactly nothing about it.

Sometimes I feel like dying, but I have a mom at home. There are so many things that I have yet to accomplished. I just talk cock.

SKP, make it work. Don't waste time. Don't hurt anyone. Stay alone. Just watch. Sometimes, intervene. SKP, you have only one life and it is limited. Signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment