Pages

Monday 21 April 2014

Nerdy guy

Went to some focus group on HIV and gay cruising park. I can pull out a short lecture on the former but not the latter. First half of the session I was nearly going into a discussion on HIV; however I was yawning at the second half session. If I were to be in a gay cruising park, I would have ended up interviewing people like what happened in Ipoh.

But I digress.

Among the group of 6 gay guys, this cocky guy with sharp eyebrows caught my attention. Fairly cute. Well kept (until I saw some of his previous ugly pictures on FB.) Nerdy. Academic-wish. In fact all the people in the room looked pretty nerdy. *facepalm*

The foxy guy beside me showed me his profile on JackD. Oh... the name... on JackD? I will remember that. I rushed away after the session, grabbing my RM50 reward. Muahhhaa! Didn't pay for parking as well, thanks to my swiftly move. I was gonna to meet an old hamsap uncle.

Tired. Drop dead tired. Not because of sex, but because I ate half a chicken and the traffic jam on Saturday. Lying on the bed, feeling horny, thinking... he should have a FB profile. Let's check him out. Okay, some UM guy, should be a friend of this UM guy. Or could be this UM guy.

Without much effort, Tada! His name. Bingo! Hesitated on the ADD FRIEND button. Should I? Or should not I? Am I a slut? Why me so stalk-ish? Shouldn't I protect my image?

Eventually I said bullshit and just added him. Sent a text message to him. Introduced myself. Said that he is cute. (Oh I am flirting already.)

He replied. I was pretty thrilled. He actually replied. Tried to be gentleman. Not to be pushy. Left my phone number, and he watsapp me. Wah!

I wanted to find him, despite his location at Selayang. (Oh he just got back to Selayang after we jalan-jalan pasar Malam SS2. Watsapp-ed me.) After long begging to see him, finally we met at 12:30AM. I asked him into my room because roommate ngam ngam went back hometown, haha! But he refused to, we went to drink Teh Tarik Ice nearby.

Chit ah Chat ah about our life. I paid when coins because I was broke already, have to dig into my piggy bank. He asked if I wanted to change all my coins with him as his parents do pasar business. Well, why not? Come to my room bah! LOL

We slept at 5:30AM. The details was history la. LOL. He snores. Yikes!

Pointy eyebrows. Nerdy face. Occasionally like to act bottom. So far the status seems positive. I didn't dare to declare anything or asked for anything simply it is too early. Aiya, just keep walking bah. I wanna go nap liao.

2 comments: