Pages

Monday 31 March 2014

Expectation

I realized that I have put unrealistic expectation on myself.

I wanted to read a 300-page book in just one day. (Joshua Foer book)

I wanted to buy a house when I am 33 years old.

I wanted to get a hybrid car before reaching 33 years old. (Though Hybrid car uses a lot of rare earth metals. Make no mistake that rare earth is not harmful itself, but the mining process produced a lot of waste. May be I wanna visit Gebeng one fine day.)

I wanted to do this and that. Yet suddenly I find myself buying bicycles and spending RM50/ receipt in restaurant.

I should redefine success and self-control. Aiks...

Ps: Why 33 years old? Because someone started a company when he is 33 years old. And someone at my age bought a unit a Bangsar area when he is just one year elder than me.

2 comments: