Pages

Saturday 17 November 2012

Priority

Back when I was still with HEBI, I have blinded myself towards relationship. I have always think that looking for someone as partner for the rest of my life should not start after 30 or 40. Well, MCA youth is chaired by an uncle.

Lately I have a different thought. I had a mere RM50 salary raise after 3 months probation. Isn't that pathetic? And after some calculation done, I felt like crying. I only have RM470 to spend for food and entertainment. There is no room for magazines :-( No funding for sauna or clubbing.

I thought of working for some job that requires me to travel, because usually that will enable me to earn more, that's what I think lah. If I need to travel here and there. I may not be having time for my future bf. (I hate to repeat this, it has been a while since I last mentioned future bf, pathetic...) How can I manage a relationship like this?

Money? Future? Partner? How to balance them all together.

Money + Partner = Future

USJ guy said that family first. What if he was forced to marry a female? He said he won't; but we never know what kinda scenario awaits us may force us to pleasure others at the expense of our own will.

I have no answer for this matter at the moment. I will enjoy the moment with USJ guy, stay away from invalid relationship, and keep on learning exploring.

Ops... I have forgotten about my own family. Haha. Time to sleep beside my mom. Yeah, back in Kedah, I share bed with my mom. 24 years old and 58 years old.

I am still mommi's boy. Forever will be. Time tends to freeze in Kedah. Pappa is sleeping alone in another room.

2 comments:

  1. how do u straddle a guy , meaning have anal sex ? isnt is painful ? and can u enjoy it , bcoz usually the one inserting is enjoying it .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me, it is not painful. It is arousing and stimulating. Haha. Initially it will definitely be painful, but after that should be all right.

      Delete