Pages

Wednesday 27 July 2011

To dear Mr. right (* written long time ago loh~ When I broke up)

I dare not to say that you are very GUY that I like the most, as my eyes keep on looking for good looking and muscular guys around me. Well, perhaps you are always too far-fetched more me, or shall I say impossible to reach…  I need to “protect” myself too, I am not too optimistic in terms of relationship and love thingy as I have little experience on it. 

Personally I hate smokers. I think they are just selfish people who wanna destroy the precious body given to us by our parents! (It’s selfish to destroy yourself too!) But when I saw that very picture, I feel upset. In fact it was pretty much a mixture of hate and pity. I wanted to hate u for smoking, but then I want to know the reason when u have first take the courage to puff. I am sure that you know not less about the negative effects of smoking than me. Thus, out of all those confusion and wild imagination, I choose to respect your decision. We can never stop anyone from doing anything they want to do, be it ending yr life or striving for yr dreams.

I want to help u solve yr problem, but Im not sure whether u would like that or not…
I want to tell u to quit smoking, but Im not sure whether u would like that or not…
I want to accompany u when ur lonely, but I doubt my shoulder would be warm enough for u…
I want to listen to u, but I doubt my presence would make things better…

Eventually, I suggested to myself that keeping some distances from u would be more comfortable for u and me…

Perhaps u have been set into my mind since that very first time I saw u! Dun ask me why because personally Im searching for the answer too. Ur still that charming and handsome, even though u kept a bush on top of yr head. Haha

P/s: thanks for cutting yr hair, which sounded like that u did that for me :-)

“The effort u put in would not always be proportional to the outcome…” I know that all the while, but u have made that even clearly and vivid. Dun get me wrong, I never hated u for not accepting me. It’s not like I have never been chase after by someone I dun really have feeling towards. LOL!

I guess that I just need to be honest and frank to myself. Ur not gay and I think Im not in the ability to turn u into gay. Even if I were to be capable of possessing any sort of love potion from Harry Potter, I guess u would eventually come to yr senses… So I give up.

I can still recall vividly that when u said “U make me lazy to talk to u…”, I see that u hate the fact that some gay guy keep buzzing u with gay stuff. Sorry, perhaps Im too desperate. When u told me that ur just some selfish fellow, I dun think Im of any better than u. I have been kept buzzing u just hoping just in case one day u would finally give me tiny wincy chance…

Do u think I have any chance? I have been into 2 short relationships. I slept with other guys before…

Time is running out, I guess there are still a lot of guys that I can try. Well, I thought I have found my love, but I guess that the game of life would just be too easy for me if I were to find it on u. Hehe! I shall put another token, to continue my game :-)

2 comments:

  1. Cheer up...
    jz tell him wat ur heart is thinking..
    but i think better choose a better one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naughty Prince@ I am pretty happy now lah I guess. He knows that I like him all the while and now he is treating me far more better than last time before. Perhaps he is a bit lonely there and I always kacau him from time to time whenever he is on MSN.
    Telling him how I feel is like so yesterday. Haha! Have not found anyone so unforgettable. Funny, he has been making it clear that we won;t be together, but I still somehow like, self-cheating in hope that we will be together one day :-)

    ReplyDelete