Pages

Monday 23 May 2011

Come and go


In our life, people come and go. Some may leave a lot of impacts while some may get forgotten the next moment. For the pass 5 days I have been texting with a guy I got to know thanks to Eddy (he is super straight LOL~)

I met him after hitting the gym on Monday night. He may not be the best looking guy in town but he definitely caught me with his constant mini report on what the heck he was doing. Hanging out with Jia Lame (that CIBAI nerd-turn-socialite!!! Dye his effing hair lagi!!!) lah; packing lah; tea-break lah.

I gonna admit that I do get addicted to certain things very fast. And yeah I have got addicted to his constant reporting. He texted and I replied. Soon, a conversation mah go pik-plak loh (the sound of the firecracker ah~).
 
Best thing never last. Mr SMS will be leaving Sg. Petani for good the next day. I have already made every hint clear to meet up for the second time but then he was busy getting together with his coursemates and packing. He was only back around 11:30pm and I have planned to crash on my bed by 12am. My mom will definitely be asking and I don't wanna use my best friend's name as an excuse to go out at night again.
Eventually I switched on my lappy and wrote this~
                                                       
I needed someone; and perhaps he does as well. May be that why we clicked kinda fast. One part of me wanted back the good old intimacy, while another part of me kept reminding me that it would not be wise to do anything silly knowing someone for less than a week!

Perhaps deep inside I still cannot get over with the past... WTF!!!

Owh... People are like ber-maksiat-ing at market place and I am here in the house saving my lungs from poison gases and shu-ing the praying mantis posing on the cushions. Some Russian religious freak predicted that the world will officially come to an end tomorrow but I guess it will be another day Gaga-ing the hospital. Gambateh SKP!!!

6 comments:

  1. ah well! i am glad that you are rational about being with someone! but a fling could be fun! i miss intimacy sometimes too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply Me@ Yeah, I like fling too. But it's like a drug, if I get too much of it, I will get addicted, and the same withdrawal effect is not something I fancy of~ So yeah, I am only more rational these days

    ReplyDelete
  3. at first its fun loh (sms or chatting with someone we barely know)..after awhile usually will get bored of it..oh well..

    "Owh... People are like ber-maksiat-ing at market place and I am here in the house saving my lungs from poison gases and shu-ing the praying mantis posing on the cushions" - this applied for me as well! ~.~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eh, ur house got praying mantis meh? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. except that mine are cats! lol..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do have a cat... but it's not allowed to stay on the cushion. He stays outside because he is a strayed cat~

    ReplyDelete