Pages

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Be true to my own feeling

Living till the age of 22.6 (Haha, I don't feel like calling myself 23 though September is just in a blink of an eye~), I think it's important to be one's self. I do not want to suppress my feeling anymore! I have been replaying the moments we spent together from time to time on these days. I don't wanna go insane fighting over it; and thus I shall be honest with myself from now on :-)
I MISS YOU!

Though we are no longer together, I still miss you.

I miss your kissing;
I miss your huggies;
I miss the way you pronounce pu-pu;
I miss the your funny accent;
I miss your handsome face!

But still, being honest to myself is totally DIFFERENT with being honest to others. Being too honest will sometimes, proven to be harmful to others feeling or not practical (I have come to learn about this the hard way~) And so, I still reserve the act of spitting out my feeling towards you. I shall keep it to myself, and those who read this post.

(Well, writing this down on a blog, in which I have located links on Facebook and MSN, may not be coherent to my "reserve the act of spitting out my feeling towards you" principle; perhaps some part of me wanted you to find out, or let you know about this feeling in whatever way it may be~ But-tham, I guess by the time you find out about this, it will be ages later, which would make this matter another story to tell in the future... For you kids perhaps, or mine~)

Pit pit! Enough of emo thingy, there's are still very fantastic things about being true to myself- like being openly gay, except to my family members and relatives!

Below is a very funny and awesome SMS from a pretty handsome guy, who enjoys sex as well!

Amazingly, he too knew what I have wanted... in general lah~

Again, he is straight! In fact, most of friends are straight! I only have a pathetically handful of gay friends, sigh~ He is a huge fan of the new "Sex & Zen-3D", which I have heard from a Singaporean asshole that the erotic film is currently in cinema for Hong Kong as well as Taiwan. Not sure about Singapore though~ I shall suggest a private screening session after exam, given we managed to download it :-) Hihi


Oh Lord, look at the superb choice of words:
EXTREME ESTASY!
THE WORLD'S FIRST 3D EROTIC FILM!!!

Seriously, I salute Hong Kong for making this man~
Look at the pose! The choice of colors! The fashion! And the setting and the background and everything! Totally awesome!

Looking back at our beloved Malaysian's effing censorship on "... dalam botol"
Speechless~
But funny, we can read about sodomy cases ah... adultery ah... on the front pages of major newspapers wor~
Hmm...

Can censoring all those scenes help to fight social illness? Or we should do something about our major screwed up education system?! Food for thought, people~

Ops, major content deviation from the title of this post~ Ngek

2 comments:

  1. Afterall, that's just the 3D film, would like to have a real one but surrounded with all the men. Wish it comes true!!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh... I won't like to be gang-banged... at least for the moment~ Haha!

    ReplyDelete