Pages

Saturday 7 May 2011

Osama was dead!

Osama- I have come to know about this man back in donkey years ago (Special thanks to Mr. Russell Lee for introducing this phrase-donkey years-into my vocab) for his terrorist movement under a group called Al-Qaeda. On the media, he was protraited as an Umat Islam, a dangerous man, and a terrorist. Anyone would be freaked out by his name. Osama... Osama... Osama...

On the 2nd May 2011, Osama's death was spreaded across the media like a wild fire . Even Mr. Barack Obama went on to announce this piece of "good" news in the middle of the night... that's what I heard lah. So dramatic, right?!

Some parts of the world especially US, people were jumping and celebrating for his death. And it has also been said that his death would be a start for a more peaceful world. Somehow, I was not convinced. What I felt was: there's something wrong about this. You may call me negative~ Well, I have always like contradiction.

I don't support nor I hate Mr. Osama. But celebrating for someone's death was no something I would have happily done. I have not cheered for someone's death so far (even I were to have cursed someone to death and laugh about it, I did not really mean it!) and seeing people doing it was weird to me- they were celebrating as though they have been freed from some dictators.

Living up to the age of nearly 23 (in a few months time to come T_T), I believe non-natural death is not always something to be happy of. Even an enemy is dead, I don't think I would be stimulated to put-my-hands-up-in-the-air.

Um... Aren't we are supposed to feel sympathy for the deceased?! When someone is dead, his/her life ends there, right at the spot. There is nothing left for him/her after death (FYI, I don't have much imagination about the afterworld since I am not that much into religion.) Mr. Osama still have his wifes and his kids behind!!! Upon his death, his wives and kids have become widows and single parent kids.

Osama- I saw a man of courage. He might have been the pioneer who had decided to do something against the bully. He wanted to let people know that his people were no weaklings. He wanted to fight back. And I respected that part of the courage!

He could have been one of the many victims from great power opposition. We may have been blinded by the fake news reports. When you accused him of creating wars, could there been someone else who have started the fight earlier? Could we be all wrong about him?

Fighting fighting and fighting... When would you people get tired of it?!

The entire havoc have started long times ago and I was not a fan of keeping myself up to date to current issues back then. Yet, I recalled videos on people were being kidnapped and beheaded with someone saying "Allah Wuakhbar" repeatedly from behind. And can anyone prove that all the self-bombing and killing cases were planned by Mr. Osama?

There were too many truths hidden from the eyes and the ears of the public; only God knows what had really happened. But still, I feel it's important to stay true to oneself :-)

*I am only a racist when it comes to BF and I think Islam is a beautiful religion given examples of excellent Muslims like Datin Paduka Marina Mahathir (though she doesn't wear her tudung most of the time.)

3 comments:

  1. oh those sick bastard celebrating a death? i dunno if he's innocent or not, but it's sick how humanity has been put to the lowest level ever by celebrating death. that's sick. truly.

    wait...what's with DP Marina Mahathir?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire her a lot. I like her! Is just that she is not really that tutup aurat lah

    ReplyDelete
  3. a cycle of killing n killing, revenge n revenge in the name of religion...
    is that their so call "GOD" mean for this?(both Christian n Islam)..
    i think there is no such a religion encourage its believers to kill n hate..
    回到原点只不过是人类原始的憎恶跟欲望...

    ReplyDelete